ADHD is typically defined by deficits in attention, behavioral difficulties, challenges staying on task , time management, focus, anxiety and inappropriate energy levels in various situations.
Equipped with the “Optimal Focus” or Orientation tools, clients are taught how to self-monitor:
• Focus/Attention (Orientation Counseling)
• Internal Energy-Levels
• Stress-Management Techniques
In addition to these highly effective tools, clients of the Attention Mastery Program master
concepts that address behavioral/life situations, using hands on multi sensory techniques.
Some of these concepts include:
• Self (How do I relate in this world and to others?)
• Change (Something becoming something else)
• Consequence (How do my actions create consequences? — Good or bad!)
• Cause/Effect (What caused this scenario to happen? What was the effect?)
• Order/Disorder (Executive Functioning)
Clients will experience growth in these areas following the mastery work on the above concepts.
- Focus/ Energy Level
- Self Management
- Social Skills/ Social Anxiety
- Impulse Control/ Time Management
Professional services described as Davis®, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery®, Davis Orientation Counseling®, Davis® Attention Mastery, Davis® Math Mastery, and Davis® Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis® , Davis Autism Approach®, Davis® Stepping Stones, and Davis® Concepts for Life are trademarks of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of these trademarks to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner.